Here are some top most reasons why plumbing matters in your day to day life. So lets have a look.
1. Plumbing caters a very precious source i.e water so that it can be used safely for health, hygiene and well being. Plumbing makes possible the miracle of clean, convenient water, something which is taken for granted.
2. Plumbing manufacturing innovations to get water efficiency has dramatically reduced the amount of water which is used through toilets, shower heads, faucets and other plumbing products.
3. To assure customers satisfaction every plumbing manufacturers test their products and certify them from experts so that they can provide standard models which perform well and save at least 20% of more water.
4. The increasing use of water-efficient plumbing is pretty much important, yet it is often overlooked, part of the water sustainability solution. The EPA has estimated that the USA could save around 3 trillion gallons of water and over $17 billion dollars if the U.S household converted to WaterSense products. High-efficiency plumbing in commercial facilities can help save a lot more dollars.
5. Modern day plumbing products help regions affected by droughts and water shortages to use water more efficiently. For example, Denver reduced water use to 40-year low in December 2014, according to the Denver Post. Contributing to the decrease was replacing 3.5 gallons per flush(gpf) toilets in the Denver Public Schools with 1.25 gpf toilets. Denver has plans to replace 6,800 more by 2018.
6. Water efficiency contributes greatly to energy savings. Less water used means less water heated and less water transported.
7. Plumbing brings comfort and beauty into your homes as well as lives. Kitchens and bathrooms not only serve functional purposes; they also provide the refuge of comforting meals, soothing baths and restorative relaxation.
8. The plumbing industry is a strong economic engine, providing jobs and livelihoods to lots of people around the world.